A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

It all started 9 years ago

The 4th and Last season of football begins for Gavin at Century.....
Tonight was the big intersquad scrimmage. Probably the only time I'll get any decent pictures because it's actually daylight, and I'm actually on the sidelines and not a mile away in the stands.
Gavin lining up for a defensive play.

That's Gavin (orange hat) ready to go, I feel sorry for the guy he's about to hit
Aint no stopping him now (center, red helmet)

Good luck Gavin...
Your #1 fan, MOM

5 comments:

  1. Maybe I'll get to a game to see Gav play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Big G Go. I'll be there to watch some of your games. Good luck Panthers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I get a Fathead (fatheads are life size cut-outs of famous athletes) of Gavin, will I then be qualified to be his number 1 fan?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:37 PM

    Hi Jackie. I'm having trouble sending emails to you...I keep getting "jacikay@chartermi.net
    Persistent Transient Failure: Delivery time expired"

    Do you have a new address or is something else going on? Take care, Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay gavin, poor head though...

    ReplyDelete