A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Sunday, August 24, 2008

SO....the weekend
Friday, I worked my 8 hours at the hospital, worked out, then came home and cleaned the house. Later that night Rick and I went to a movie. When we came home Brice and Gavin were both here....yea. P.S. Gavin has a mild concussion so that's not so good, I guess he's got to take it easy for awhile. I tell ya, that football is for the birds.

Saturday, Went to Fairbault to watch Rick, Brice and Chris play in the Church of Christ State softball tournament.
They didn't do too hot but it was fun watching them
.
Here's a pic of the guys after the tourney.
***
Saturday evening Gavin and I headed to Steves house to finish his Senior pictures. While we were waiting for the sun to set, Steve (the photographer) noticed these nasty spiders in the weed, so of course I bolted to my car to retrieve my camera and capture a picture of this
beauty.
(It looks huge but really the size of a thumbnail)
***
Hunter and Chris came over to join us for supper, Brie showed up after work. We had a fun evening playing games. "Sticks and blocks", "Bocci ball", a little 2 on 2 football and then 3 on 3 volleyball. It finally got too dark and we quit. After a short break we all headed over to Culver's for a treat. Now Brie and Chris went home, Brice headed back to the cities and Hunter went home. It's a couple of notches quieter, and now I have time to blog. So there you have it !

5 comments:

  1. Hooray for Steve!
    I want to play volleyball!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brice is already in shape for softball. he's a pretty good player as a matter of fact! we were outfield buddies...and we rocked it! WOO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad someone had fun. I was stuck at a family picnic with all kinds of people I didn't know. Lots of good food tho.

    ReplyDelete