A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Basically in my glory cuz I'm off work until Sept 3rd Whoop. I'm staying rather busy with home and yard upkeep, visiting friends, having lunch with peeps and Pluckin' eyebrows. Yes, that's right, mom called me to come shape up her eyebrows cuz apparently she cant see them without her glasses and when she puts her glasses on they are in the way....goofy lady HA
I guess I have nothing noteworthy to blab about so I'll cut this one short.

3 comments:

  1. I'll have the most beautiful eye brows at the wedding. Thanks again. I really like my printer now. Thanks for jacking it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure that I should be saying this...but I most definitely would have a super thick unibrow if I did keep up on that stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you come to OH and do mine!!!!

    ReplyDelete