A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Twas a good day

I went up to the cities today to have lunch with a dear friend...Denise. We only see each other a few times a year but we make the most of the time we have when we see each other. Our favorite place to meet is Qcumbers restraunt. It's near "Southdale Mall". Today we talked and talked and could have talked some more. (5.5 hours just isnt enough time), Ha.
Thanks Denise for your friendship and wonderful conversation :)

I got home and right on my tail was Rick. He has been up north for 3 days enjoying Park Rapids without me. He and his golfing buddy/friend went up for a golfing extravaganza. They golfed 5 times in 4 days. It's good to have him back home with me ! Now I dont have to sleep with the light on.

P.S. I tend to get bored in the car when I drive to the cities so I took a few pics of the corn fields...won't be long now and it'll be harvest time, right Gene :)

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:38 PM

    what happened to the other one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:40 PM

    If im in the situation of the owner of this blog. I dont know how to post this kind of topic. he has a nice idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't click on these links...they could be viruses....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:06 PM

    OK...thanks Rick. I guess I'll need to put that word verification on for awhile. stupid people

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like how you take pics while you're driving, silly one.

    ReplyDelete