A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Monday, September 8, 2008

Fall is in the air....

I decided today that I couldnt just let this fall day pass without getting out to enjoy it. With camera in hand I took a walk in several tranquil spots here in Rochester. I could hardly contain myself as I smelled the scent of "Fall" and felt the coolness in the air. Almost too much to bare.
Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower. ~Albert Camus
~~~~~~


Beauty... is the shadow of God on the universe. ~Gabriela Mistral
Nature never goes out of style. ~Author Unknown

6 comments:

  1. I think you mean "too much to bear"...let's keep this a family friendly blog girl! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you relize you will hsve to go on our leaf looking trip alone this year???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh believe me Mom....you're coming

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely lovely Jackie. Call me if you need a leaf looking partner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like the blog. the pics made me miss my mom and dad's house. we don't have pretty stuff like that within the city of Minneapolis. i guess you have to go searching for it...

    ReplyDelete