A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Books galore....

I love to read and usually have 3 book going at once. I have several book just waiting to be read and I'm eager to finish one so I can start another.
I'm usually reading a novel of some sort, a devotional book and another "faith based" book. I love anything that helps me grow in every aspect of my life. Right now I'm reading "Having a Mary spirit"which I dont at all,but wish I did. I tend to be more like Martha (women of the bible). Oh Im such a Martha.....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
So I thought it would be fun to share a few of our books. I really dont have a "bookshelf", just shelves with books on them. Does that make sense?
***
Ricks' shelf on our bed
My shelf on the bed
My collection of "women of faith" books LOVE THEM
2nd from the top kitchen shelf
Only a few of my cookbooks
Two awesome books. I Love the "Grimmery"
Above the computer in the family room
Top shelf - kitchen
third shelf - Kitchen
A collage of them all
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. hahah fun, what a cute blog. I have many memories of standing tippy toe to reach that dictionary on the top shelf for doing homework.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love books!

    ReplyDelete