A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Birthday Weekend....
22 yrs ago yesterday I "Labored" over... and delivered a very special birthday gift for my husband Rick. I wasn't able to go shopping for that gift but better yet I gave him a brand new bouncing baby boy for his 26th birthday.
Happy Birthday to two of my special boys. Love you both !!!
We invited a few of the peeps from town to help celebrate the celebration.

This is Brice's idea of a picture with his siblings....everyone grab some sort of sports equiptment. (it doesnt have to make sense)
My kids, Brianna, Gavin and Brice

5 comments:

  1. Are those still the duct tape shoes Brice is wearing???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...cheri, you're funny. They probably would have been the duct taped shoes if he hadnt of accidently thrown them away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I especially love that I am holding a bat, having nothing to do with any sport I've ever done. Well, I guess I did play church softball for a few years. Oh well, whatever gets the boys in a picture and smiling :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday to the two Hemmer Boys! Brice, i hope you got my text. when you get back to the cities..let's swap some CD's...

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete