A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Girl weekend

Oh...I'd say for about the last 6 -7 years I have attended the "Women of Faith" conference in St Paul. It's America's largest Women's conference. I always love going, each year I take away some nuggets of inspiration to help me in my Walk of faith. As usual there were, great speakers, great worship and plenty of laughs. Brianna has been with me for the last 3 or 4 yrs, I love spending that mother-daughter time together. We left Friday after work and arrived back home tonight about 7pm. (We stopped in Inver Grove Heights and had a yummy supper at Ruby Tuesdays).
15,000 women packed into the Excel Energy center in St.Paul MN

Here we are leaving the conference
Sharalyn, Kelsey, Brianna, Sheri and me
***
"and God is able to make Grace abound to you, that always having all sufficiency in everything, you may have an abundance for every good deed" 2 Cor. 9:*

2 comments:

  1. 1500 women. That's a lota beef.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay, lots of fun, thanks for bringin' me! love ya

    ReplyDelete