A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Out of sorts


These little flufffy weeds/plants are sooooo pretty. The picture really doesnt do it justice. Yesterday Brianna and I went for a walk cuz it was such a beautiful day, we saw these little fluffies along the was so of course i pulled out my trusty camera and took a pic.
Today is just kind of a 'blah" day..... I'm just tired and "out of sorts" I came home from the mall plopped down on my bed and quickly fell asleep. I dont think I even moved at all. I woke up just in time to wake Gavin up for work ( He went to bed with a headache). We are just a bunch of slugs today. Not sure the whereabouts of Rick.... He probably took one look at Gavin and I and said to himself, " that's it....I'm outta here, I can probably squeeze in a quick nine and they'll never know it" Ha....well if that's the case, I'll catch him fair and square.
So I suppose I should make some good use of the time I have left in this day....wish me luck :)

1 comment:

  1. I love that picture, it's very pretty! Sundays are good for sluggyness. I hope G's headache is gone and that you got to enjoy the rest of your day with your tomato soup.

    ReplyDelete