A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Saturday, November 29, 2008

The tree and stuff

We decided that since all the kids were around this weekend we'd venture out to get our Christmas tree. We have alway got a "real tree" and our usual spot is the Lions club trees over by Walmart. The trees are always so nice. The guys shake it, cut it, bind it and put it on your car. That works for us.

Notice in the pic above, Gavin is about to balance a Christmas tree on his chin. The kid could be his own circus act. The reindeer ornament is awful, but Gavin's "favorite". He always puts it up first and places it right smack dab in the front so everyone will be sure to admire it.
Here we are...the official pose


Daddy and his little girl


We also had our friend Hunter(orange shirt) here for event. Here are some random pics for your viewing pleasure.


All the kids

I was in my glory tonight, here at home all my kids (plus Hunter, sort of my kid) laughing, posing for goofy pictures, decorating the tree and just plain having fun. I know some day it'll just be me and Rick, but for now I will savor every minute I can just having them all with us.

2 comments:

  1. Sweet mama. Can you send me those pics? I'd copy and paste them, but they're all in a collage....

    We had fun!

    ReplyDelete