A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Monday, June 22, 2009

catching up on the weekend past

Happy Father's day to my husband. Such a wonderful, giving, loving Father. Thank you for being such a great example (in every way) to our children.
We had all the kids around this weekend for Father's day! Brice was here from Thursday night until Saturday morning. We had some great family time, even got to enjoy a homecooked meal together.
Brice & Audrey had some catching up to do!
Sunday night we met my Dad & Mom at Culver's to celebrate Father's day with my dad, Audrey was a bit sleepy, cozy as ususal in her mommy's arms
This is my daddy...Happy Father's day
***

My front garden is in full bloom. It's so pretty with lots of bright contrasting colors!

1 comment:

  1. Audrey just keeps getting cuter all the time!

    ReplyDelete