A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Free...you haul



Anyone know of a place that needs some old restraunt flatware?.....


Our sweet son Brice found this 5 quart pail full of silverware, in St. Paul, near some dumpsters at a restraunt, apparently there to be thrown out. So Brice thought maybe he should take it, later realizing that maybe others might not be as enthusiastic as he was about it....Ha Ha
What do you think Jenny, does multiple patterns of old silverware sound good. Oh Bricey... you're ARE a sweet one with such good intentions.
I Love you for that :)

6 comments:

  1. Oh Bricey. I bet there's some place that could use them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take them to a soup kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mom's a soup kitchen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Among some crowds....unmatched silverware is quaint. I wouldn't mind it.
    I bet Salvation Army store, or kitchen might take it.

    I'm considering it. FYI.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha. that's cute:) you could just start a collection of random silverware....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it would be cool to have...i guess i'm my mothers daughter...also looks like it could make a sweet art project :)

    ReplyDelete