A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Staying busy

Life is good


Audrey having a little nap at grandma's today
*
Things are coming along in the Graduation department. I continue to pick away at Gaivn's scrapbook, although there is a certain little someone that I'd rather
hold and hang out with than work on the scrapbook.
Today I cleaned the refrigerator, did some laundry, got groceries, watered the lawn, and many other things which I wont bore you with. Tomorrow we are having the "throwing team" over for a cookout. It's apparently a tradition for the captian to have a post season bash. It will be fun, I'm looking forward to having the guys over.

Monday night we went to the Track team picnic (the entire boys team). Gavin and Tyler both were voted "most valuable". They are the top two throwers in the city (Gavin-discus, Tyler-Shotput). I'm so proud of myself for chopping off Gavin's trophy in the picture...brillant!You'd think I've never taken a picture before. Drats !
Today Gavin and I had lunch with Audrey and Brie, then we headed over to
Target for a little shopping.
Tonight I finished the potato salad for the party tomorrow night, paid the bills, balanced the checkbook and mustered up enough enery to update one blog, so there you go.
Now I must call it a day and go to bed...tomorrow's another busy day :)

3 comments:

  1. You go girl. What's a mother to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who's the night owl now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. busy busy, good job mom, you got a lot goin' on

    ReplyDelete