A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Monday, June 15, 2009

Where are the stinking jobs out there....

Gavin found out today that he didnt get the job he was hoping for at Target...sigh. It's the only interview he has gotten, so he was pretty hopeful.
He has applied at numerous locations (since April), and so far....NOTHING !
I guess if anyone hears of an opening anywhere let me know and I'll pass it on to Gavin.
~~~
It's a frustrating time for all.... I dont like to work but I'm glad that I at least have a job....
Alot of people dont!
Thanks from a mom, who wishes her boy could find a job.

8 comments:

  1. Tell him to hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:37 AM

    Hey Jackie,

    It's not the best job, but I know Kids Come First is always hiring. :)

    Ashley THORMAN

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Culver's would be more than willing to hire another Hemmer. Or, what about a place like Jimmy John's? Tips rule dogg!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really Chris....really ??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hard times...for sure. We keep telling our kids that this is NOT a time to be picky about where you work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with you Cheri, Gavin's pretty willing to try anything. He's tried the fast food route...not worth the migraines that he came home with.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chris9:08 PM

    Sprint store south is hiring and so is Sports Authority

    ReplyDelete
  8. GAVIN GO SPORTS AUTHORITY!!!!!

    do that. you'd be great!

    ReplyDelete