A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

That swing

He loves to "work on his game", so I joined him the other day, watching and admiring his precise swing that he
blasts out there 250 -300 yards, and it all looks so effortless.
At least once a month he comes home from the range and announces to me " I figured out what I'm doing wrong". So I listen and nod with a smile on my face. He's once again discovered a glitch in his swing and now he must fine tune it. ( he's always so excited that he's solved it, what ever it is that's been buggin' him).
So he shows me...right here in the family room, with a fake club in his hands....he shows me just how his new swing looks now..... All I can do is smile and agree that, "yah... It looks good honey" :)
~~~
I like the look of his calves when he hits the ball....
I've always liked those "popeye calves"

1 comment:

  1. lol. I've heard Dad say that so many times..."I figured out what I'm doing wrong!" I'm glad he has a life long hobby that he enjoys so much!

    ReplyDelete