A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Monday, September 28, 2009

Disturbing doll

Chucky ? ? ?

Last time Brice was home, he was rummaging around

in our (junk room) and he came out with this little piece of work....

"Chucky", or ahhh um I mean, my doll from when I was a wee one.

This doll has seen it's better days. I think it was the only doll I ever had and to my knowledge I never really liked it. I remember writting on it's face and cutting it's hair but I wasnt one to "Play dolls".
~~~

I preferred TRUCKS... and playing in the dirt.

yeah... this doll has got to go,
I'm not sure how it ended up in our house, or why I ever kept it???
Why did they even make dolls like this?
It's hard, not cuddly.
It doesnt bend at the knees
only the hips and thats on a good day, ha
****
Audrey wasnt even to thrilled about it, can you blame her?

8 comments:

  1. hahaha! Love the pic of Audrey and the doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:04 PM

    that is a very disturbing doll. I laughed really hard when I saw it 'cause it does look just like Chucky! hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chucky lives! Ha! Ha! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is so scary! i don't like it. please don't keep that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember "Chucky." I think she and my one doll sometimes played together. I still have mine too, but she is in waaaaayyyyy better condition than Chucky!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe your going to throw that beautiful doll away. She might be an anique worth a lot of money. It could pay for the remolding of your kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These pictures are amazing! I have to admit though...if I was Audrey I'd be a bit freaked out too! Eeek!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL, I love those pictures. I remember when I walked into my room at home one day and turned on the light and your chucky doll was hung by a rope from my ceiling. I screamed! It was Brice's doing. I think you need to keep her though, for memorabilia's sake. Audrey is very nervous!

    ReplyDelete