A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Spice up your life



Tried a new recipe last week.... Buffalo Chicken Pizza

Not alot of ingredients, but alot of flavor.


If you've never tried frozen dinner rolls as the crust, I'd recommend it... It's easy and yummy


The chicken is cooked in a mixture of hot sauce, cayenne pepper, paprika and butter.


Blue cheese dressing helps tame the hot sauce
used to spice up the chicken topping.
You must be warned.... It's spicy hot !!!


Waaaaa-la Finished product !
~~~~~~~~~~
After I try a new recipe I alway ask (whoever partakes) to honesty critique the food...

Gavin LOVED it !
Started sweating after a few bites. He loved the spicey HOT flavor. He finished off 3 in one setting and had 3 more the next day for lunch. Gavin recommends dipping the pizza in a side of Blue cheese dressing
Rick thought it was just, o.k.
He's not a big fan of real spicy food, but he kindly gave it a shot and ate 1/2 a piece.
(thanks for trying it honey)
ME, I liked it
I can handle spicy food, and I did like the flavor, I ate 2 pies.
~~~~
I would definatley make this again, maybe next time Brice is home. I know for a fact that Brice would love it, therefore I shall make it for my boys...soon, I hope

2 comments:

  1. It looks very yummy. I feel like Chris would love it, he doesn't mind eating hot food which involves physical pain and sweating, heehee. I'd try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks yummy, but i wouldn't like the spicy. i can't handle it. And, in case you ever want to know how to really spell it... "waaaaa-la" is spelled "Voila" pronounced "vwa-la"

    fun fact! Love you AJ!

    ReplyDelete