A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Brice & Jenny's wedding rehersal

The day flew by in a wink.
Thank goodness my nephew Ryan came by this morning to get Brice's body out of bed and out of the house to get his errands done. Gavin went alone with them and they were pretty much were gone most of the day.
I had a bit of shopping remaing, picking up odds and ends. At noon I grabbed my sweet hubby to help me deliver some things to the church then we had lunch together.
I later met Jenny's mom at the church again to do some decorating, then home to get changed and back to the church for rehersal. It was a fun fun night !
Hoping for good weather tomorrow, maybe not so cold and no rain would be nice :)
Here's a few pics of tonights festivities...
Running through it all
A very cute ring bearer, bennett
The proud daddy

The bride & Groom
Brice (center) and his groomsmen
Rehersal dinner was fabulous!!! Italian theme. My very good friend Cheri catered it with a little prep help from her daughter Danae and my sis in lay Julie. Thanks so much guys for feeding us after a long day of wedding prep :)

3 comments:

  1. Those bowls of veggie's look good enough to eat. Looks like a nice time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun! Thanks for the food Cheri, it was so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My pleasure -- with thanks to my awesome help!

    ReplyDelete