A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Monday, October 19, 2009

The wedding of Brice & Jenny

FINALLY...
I had some time to sit down and blog a bit about the wedding. I dont have the greatest pics because I decided to just relax and have fun being the "mother of the groom" and I did just that.
I am excited to be get pictures from my Bro-in-law in the near future. I think he took enough for both of us :)
The wedding was beautiful and went off without a glitch.
Friday turned out to be a beautiful day unlike the expected rainy day forcast.
I love seeing my kids so happy. I'm so proud of the great young adults they've become. All grown up, living out in the great big world, but yet still calling home with those little questions, things they just arent sure about, and still look for mom & dad's advice. I Love that!
Brice looking at his bride as she stands with her parents during pictures
~~~
And then there's those 3 kid of mine.
Sometimes I'm not sure why I try to get them to co-operate for a picture. (Brianna's trying real hard here, thanks Brie)
Then I remember...
I Love you three Gavin, Brice & Brianna.
***
A few collage pics to capture moments in the day
******
Brice chose Gavin to be his best man....
Wasnt even a question in his mind, that's his brother and friend, the one he grew up with , the one he tormented, the one he wrestled with and the one he loves.
Gavin, being a young man of few words, gave an amazing (from the heart) speech at the reception. He told things about the two of them growing up that even I didnt know. He talked about Jenny and how He liked her from the first time he saw her (sitting on the floor playing "play station" with Brice. It was enduring to here my youngest talk about his big brother and the good times they have shared. He ended the speech....
"You'll always be my best friend"
***
Oh,... the look in their eyes

*

My beautiful daughter brie and granddaughter Audrey.
***

Glimpses of the dance... and boy did everyone dance.

*
The driver, Gavin

Mr & Mrs. Brice Hemmer
Love you both :)

4 comments:

  1. Gavin did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pics Jackie. I wish I had your skilz! Lovely wedding for a lovely couple. Congrats to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gavin's speech..still makes me choke up. "you'll always be my best friend" that's such a powerful thing for a brother to say..what an amazing bond. *sigh* it was a good day! Congrats Brice and Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to leave the pics up to Darin relax! Although you still got a bunch and they are VERY nice! What a wonderful day :)

    ReplyDelete