A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I felt like making a list of what I've been thankful for the last few days....
*



For "FALL" and the contrasting colors....

  • making cinnamon rolls for Brice & Gavin today at 6:40am, seeing the joy in their faces.
  • hearing the rain outside my quiet house
  • the pretty yellow flower right outside my car window at the stop sign
  • that Rick tucked the blankets around me in bed cuz I was so cold
  • that my grass is still really green, and I can still mow.
  • getting the 40% coupon at JoAnn Fabrics right when I needed it
  • feeling a little domestic the last two days
  • New recipes... I made dessest for tonight... I never make dessert
  • playing with my granddaughter this afternoon
  • having my daughter so close, enjoying the time we spend together.
  • loving that I have the freedom to pray anytime...anywhere.
  • one on one lunch with my baby (gavin) :)
  • that I could do laundry one last time for Brice...I will miss that
  • for two days off (especially Monday) so I can get my errands done.
  • for a friend that will take time to help me make decorating decisions, thanks Cheri
It's very scary for me to paint..."COLOR"
but, Cheri is so good at showing me how I can !
Cant wait to put it all together :)

Dont worry the mauve countertop is going ! ! !

5 comments:

  1. You picked beautiful colors -- your rooms will be peaceful and cozy....I can't wait to see it all come together!

    I loved doing this with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for new colors!! It will be awesome! Need any help-lemme know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna come help paint. Maybe you can let me know when you do, and i'll take the day off. hehe. i would like that. any excuse not to work is a good one.

    I'll kinda miss the mauve counter tops. It's time though...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for the painting to start. I wanna help! Please keep the mauve, it's classic. heehee

    ReplyDelete