A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Friday, October 9, 2009

Date with mom


Had a date with mom tonight. All the guys were at football games and we knew better, so we met up at Bakers Square for supper.
We had a good time "Catching up" on all the happenings.
We decided to head over to the mall to browse. We walked up and down the halls and didnt get too excited about anything. We did stop in at the new Candy kiosk and I bought Gavin a few Gummy candies. I thought I should, since he informed me that today was "national dessert day", ha ha.
Thanks for hanging out mom...I had fun :)

2 comments:

  1. It was totaly cool. Hot in the mall, but cool outside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun times. I saw that candy thing, cool huh.

    ReplyDelete