A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Happy Birthday boys

28 years apart.... these two guys were born on the same day, October 11th


You might call them birthday buddies, since they have shared every birthday together for the last 23 years, in fact Brice was Rick's birthday present 23 years ago today.


I think they like sharing their birthdays ...

It just never gets old



Happy Birthday to my incredible husband and awesome 1st born son !
~~~
That's my Brice :)

4 comments:

  1. It was a good gathering. Happy day after your birthdays boys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Brice and Rick! Excited to see you both this week! Woot Woot!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing the pictures of them with their cakes over the years :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool to share a birthday!
    Happy birthday boys! Er...I mean men.

    ReplyDelete