A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Cookie makin'

Christmas Baking


Three generation

I cant believe I'm making cookies with my Granddaughter.
I 'm looking forward to many more
years to come and hopefully it'll be our tradition.
*
Last year Brianna was pregnant when we got together to make cookies
(6 months along in 2008)
Now... she's not
Stiring the fudge...mmmmm mmm goood.

~~~

I couldnt resist throwing this one in here
she's such a sweet one !!!

5 comments:

  1. What a face on that baby in the last picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why isn't Audrey wearing a striped shirt? Hmmm....Matchy, Matchy! Adorable and Priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that last picture, what a sweet face! She looks so happy. I was thinking that too, that it coudl be a tradition to come over and make cookies with Grandma! Fun fun fun! Every year we can take a pic. Thanks for the fun day Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures...I LOVE Audrey's little outfit! I'm so happy it fits her! That looks like so much fun. I can't wait to see you, and her, and her mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS...Brie, i really like your haircut. I looks really cute from the back angle in this pic of you with the fudge! :)

    ReplyDelete