A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Sunday, December 20, 2009

A favorite gift

Two years ago I received a gift from my daughter Christmas morning...
I had seen it at "kirklands" (I love that store) and she happened to be with me when I saw it.
It has been one of my favorite outdoor decorations.
I light it often the last few weeks before Christmas
it has a beautiful red glow and the scented candle is welcoming
to anyone who comes to the door.
I move it around on my front steps,
sometimes right by the front door,
sometimes near the fresh fallen snow

Thanks Brianna...I love my Red candle holder

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I love it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like it! I remember tring to decide if I should get it or not :) It's pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Love the red against the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't you afraid it's going to break in the cold? It's glass isn't it? Really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hasnt broke yet... it's very THICK glass.

    ReplyDelete