A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Finally... we got winter.
My poor outdoor lights didnt stand a chance against this snowfall.
We got an instant winter overnight and I think it's beautiful.
I'm not a fan of the freezing temps, but it's nothing I cant handle.
Tomorrow will be colder than today so layer up guys !
~
Rick and I are TRUE minnesotans,
we didn't hesitate to be out & about in this winter wonderland.
We had lunch at baker's sqare, enjoyed a free piece of pie
and then went to a matinee.
What a perfect day to see...
~
We ventured across town to the Wherenberg theater so we could see it in 3D.
I'm glad we did... it was amazing.
I'm pretty sure I'm gonna need to see it again before Christmas.

3 comments:

  1. Fun snow day for you guys!!! Cool, I don't think I've ever seen a movie in 3D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sounds like a nice day! glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun way to spend a snow day! We hunkered down at home and enjoyed the blessing of 'extra time!' Carson came in from sledding and said "I am so glad winter is finally here!" Warmed my heart. Thanks for the 3D tip too!

    ReplyDelete