A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Whew

The Carpet is installed....the house is almost in order
and almost decorated for christmas.
Still trying to decide if we want to break down and get a artificial tree , but need it by tomorrow for our progressive dinner.... I've never ever had anything but a real live tree. *this is hard for me ! ! !
~~~
We will have a tree by noon tomorrow!
~~~
Cleaning still needs to be done, need to finish decorating and putting stuff away. Hanging pictures, curtain rods and curtains.
Dessert needs to be made...or bought for the progessive dinner.
~~~
All these things still need to be done by 4:00 pm on Saturday but
one thing is done for sure...

The stocking are hung with care :)

6 comments:

  1. aww pretty! All will get done in time. I know the tree thing is hard, but it's OKAY, really, it's ok. And it doesn't mean you always have to use the fake tree, you could always go buy a real one one year if you wanted. I will think nothing less of you for a fake tree :) Plus, you bought the pine candle, so it's all perfect! Can't wait to come over and see it all! Oofdah, you guys are workin' so hard. Thanks for taking a lunch and supper break with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will get done and look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. artificial is better than real in every aspect imaginable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chris...you dont know me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't agree with you Chris... real is the only way to go... nothing like a real tree. Good luck with that decision Jac'. I am sure it will be beautiful no matter what you decide!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to say I am partial to artificial...allergies will do that to you...plus you get to skip the hard labor part!!! and sometimes there are less pine needles but not always...the candle will help...oh and you don't have to water them!!! and i mean now you can get the pre-lit ones and there really is no work! I like the un lit ones then feels more like a real tree!!! haha...I got my first tree this year!!! Can't wait to see all the remodel jackie...soon soon!!!! Next week i will be home!!! so then really ALL YOUR kids will be home!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete