A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Sometimes I just like to be alone


I woundnt necessarily considered myself a loner...






atleast not this kind of loner : a person who is or prefers to be alone, esp. one who avoids the company of others: She was always a loner...

~


... but maybe this kind : being alone; without company or accompaniment; solitary; unaccompanied: a lone traveler



It's ok with me to hang out with myself....



I totally love to go out on my own, (with camera in hand) and enjoy God's wonderful creation. If I waited for company, I may never experience some of the beauty on any given day.



Today was one of those days



Oxbow park near Byron Mn, is one of my favorite places to visit



Serene


Two deer running along the fence
I saw 6 deer all together



the horse



The donkey ( I took this one a few year ago) he wouldnt cooperate today :)



the wolf that looks like he want to eat me, yikes


If you havent been to oxbow in the winter, you need to go.
It's quiet, serene and beautiful ....
even if your alone ...
on a -9 degree day with a windchill of -18

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:34 PM

    Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. those pictures were beautiful. You look beautiful in that coat. I love the one of you with your hood up. Just so pretty! Miss you AJ! I'm glad you were able to get out and have some nice alone time. though, i don't know how you did it in -9 temps! NUTS!

    ReplyDelete