A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Monday, March 15, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Baby boy

How does it happen,
that your sweet baby.....


~
...Turns into a man ???
~
Seems like only yesterday he was a "toehead"
boy playing in my cupboard.
and being silly while carving pumpkins


When did all that, growing-up happen?


The years get away from you real fast and before you know it, they grow up


and become... adult children

He may be bigger than his big brother,
but he'll always be younger, and...

He'll ALWAYS be my baby !
~
Happy 19th Birthday Gavin,
yo momma loves you!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Gavin! I hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pic of Brice and Gavin! It shows that brotherly bond that you only get with family! Happy Birthday Gavin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday Gav!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy day Gavin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was so sweet. I love the picture of Brice and Gav. I dunno when he grew up either, I think it happened while I was away at college.

    ReplyDelete