A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Monday, March 15, 2010

New look for my little side table

My sweet husband took on a fun little project this weekend...one that I thought I was doing.
Well, my hubby knows me all to well... so he intitiated and hauled the little table out to the garage to sand the old finish off before the new paint could be applied.
Some of you may remember the little side table that I bought at an antique shop 20 yrs ago, (I blogged aout it) My thoughts were to either take it to goodwill or paint it.
I decided to go with a new look

So here's the little table...BEFORE

and here's the ...AFTER
New color....new hardware (a little more modern looking)

and new stuff on the top


I like it better, Thanks Rick :)

6 comments:

  1. Great job! I love "recycling" old furniture into fun and new pieces! Way to go you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it! It's so cool how the color and hardware change it completely and I still like that old top, it's cool and original looking. Way to go Daddy and you too Mom. It'll be fun to see in person too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job and a great look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jackie...it looks AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great! You have a good eye for treasures worth keeping:)

    ReplyDelete