A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

The beauty that surrounds us

Figured the river would be very active with the recent rain and flooding, so I went out on a venture to see what I could see...

at one of most favorite places in Rochester....
The "CLOSED TO PEDESTRIANS" bridge in Mayo wood.
~~~

The ROAR of the water was loud and clear from where I parked my car...about 2 blocks away,
I think my heart actually sped up with anticipation....
I wish you could hear it !, Maybe you can just image :)



then you walk to the other side of the bridge ( still hearing the roar of the water)
and you see this...


pretty amazing !


~~~
I was a little spoked being there...alone
on the bridge, knowing this has become an area of
gang gatherings...kinda sad!!!
Graffiti, or not...

...no one can take away the beauty of this area

I'll never get sick of it

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty pictures. Are you looking for a gang to join????? Be careful out there.

    ReplyDelete