A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

helicopter in the house

I recently made a little "fun money" (unexpected extra money) and decided our family needed a little something fun to do.

I saw these awesome remote control helicopters at Macy's the other day and decided that's what I wanted to purchase. I figured Gavin would have a blast with it and when he got really good he could teach the rest of us.

It didn't take him long.... That's my Gavin !

It actually fly's better in the house, you can see here Gavin's got it hovering in the living room. Looks like he's posing a sweet smile for his momma, but he's actually loving the new toy !

How close to the ceiling can he get.
Luckily it's a pretty tough little machine (all metal parts) ,
No major crashes have occurred as of yet !

3 comments:

  1. I was horrible at driving it, but it is pretty fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so fun to watch Gavin fly the little chopper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I'm sure it will be a fav with the men.....and Audrey!

    ReplyDelete