A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

We seem to "blend" nicely

I Love my daughter (in-law) and her family.
It's such a blessing to Get-along the way we do...
the way we share our children even though our selfish nature yearns
to have them all to ourselves

Today the 3 of us enjoyed lunch together


The great gift of family life is to be intimately acquainted with people you might never even introduce yourself to, had life not done it for you. ~Kendall Hailey

Thanks for sharing Jenny :)


* cant forget about ...



The "DADS"
another blending of family time last summer.

3 comments:

  1. Why wouldn't you blend nicely? If I'm not mistaken, the "in-laws" went to Gloria Dei and I knew them there...they are a lovely family...and I know you and your family is also one of the nicest that I know (although, Sylvia insists on holding the top spot!). What a blessing for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun times, I wanna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the quote:)

    ReplyDelete