A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Post-it notes

We all know what they are for....
*writing notes to our selves
*jotting down notes of things to remember , etc etc


I have a son who never uses note paper.
When he got to college and had a lot to remember he started using "note paper"
only it wasn't paper at all...



I really cant remember the last time I saw the top of his left hand, note-free. Sometimes there's a lot of notes...sometimes, not so much.

He was home this weekend so I snapped a picture of his ....
"Post-it notes" :)
*
I love how he has a little "long division" in the middle of his hand

5 comments:

  1. I like how there are some fractions on the right side and I assume Eddie 2 means Eddie and the Cruisers II, like maybe he wants to buy it? I also see his hand and try to figure out what everthing means. What a goof.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's funny, the long division! who does that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like long division. Brie said it. What a GOOF.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that I look at it closer.... I think it's just multiplication...oh well, same thing as far as im concerned

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember him writing on his hand when he was "younger" --- and Nate telling me "Brice does it" when I got after him for writing on his hand.

    ReplyDelete