A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

WINTER SCENES

I was out browsing the countryside today, enjoying the beauty of winter.
I found a few treasures to photograph...


old barns and winter...can't beat that !

***

You all know me and cemetery's.... I'm intrigued by them
This one is on CO. hwy. 4 (valley high Dr. NW) on the backroads to Byron.
It's not too far from the house we have lived in for 23 yrs.
It's called "Mount Hope"...
I like that name.
Not that I'm planning on needing a cemetery anytime soon but this one, I like.
It's off the beaten path, very small, well maintained on a little hill over looking the vast countryside. A little sign on the fence reads....Lots for sale, hummmm

****

winter in the country

Animal crossing

4 comments:

  1. Great Pictures! I love the snow...I am hoping for lots this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a way to be out and about. Like the pictures.

    ReplyDelete