A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Just like ridin' a bike

It's been a few years since I've picked up any sort of a needle(s).
Tonight I got the itch, so I went a looking for my knitting needles....

Found everything but!

So I picked up the Crochet needle (size H) and got right to it.

I had to lookup the "half-double" stitch, but other than that
I picked it up like I had been doing it every day... Just like riding a bike

Hope to show you the finished project soon.

7 comments:

  1. Can you make me a wash cloth? The only two I own are biting the dust :) I'll pay you, big bucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I neva learned to knit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This ones yours Brianna. Mom we need to teach you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice neat/even stitches! I do a little crocheting almost every day. Or knitting. It's good for relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to re-learn to keep my hands busy while I watch tv (so I don't snack) but I think it would aggrevate my neck pain!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jackie:
    This is Valerie's sister. I have an award for you at my blog at
    chillinwithjill.blogspot.com.
    I think your blog is awesome! Please collect your award and pass it on to other bloggers that you enjoy. :)
    Jill

    ReplyDelete