A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The couch

Nothing better than a solid-made good old vintage (looking) couch.
I think the look is coming back...

and the kids love it :)

"Great Grandpa & Grandma's" couch... from the den
It's amazing the durability and quality of older furniture. This one came from Council Bluffs furniture. Not sure what year it was bought but it's been around as long as I have (no comment please).

The house is up for sale and things need to go.
Brice & Jennifer loved the looks of the couch and so they won the lotto and are proud new owners of a special couch.

It adds a special touch to their cute apartment
Thanks Brice I know how much you LOVE posing for "mom pictures"
and yes.....I did do a blog about it.

2 comments:

  1. It's so cool that it is being passed down. My parents have a sofa and chair that was my pseudo great grandparents. Recently they had them redone. They are beautiful and special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Brice & Jenny on your new couch. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete