A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

I need a good swift kick

Lord have mercy....

If I could only make up my mind

You see, I have all this card making (stamping) stuff that I've accumulated
over the last 20 years. When we remodeled the kitchen over a year ago all my stamping stuff (that was in the kitchen) went into Brianna's empty room with high hopes of making it my stamping room.

Right now It's a disaster,
I can't make up my mind what to do....
keep it or get rid of it, and if I did get rid of it....HOW
I dont want to go to a lot of work to do it.

I haven't made a card for about 5 years, but I kind of want to.

It comes right down to, I don't want to figure it out.
I really should hire a professional, but that aint cheap either
blah blah blah

I'm having second thoughts about getting rid of it...
I think if it was organized again and I could just pull up a chair, then I'd begin again.

Unmotivated, unwilling, no clue what to do first
any thoughts???
besides a kick in the butt.

4 comments:

  1. I'd love to help you make your room a place you love to go to and create! I have a few books to inspire you. I'll get them to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here come a long answer. ha! First of all, I used to teach stamping so I had TONS of stuff! Sold 99% of it once I got divorced (had to ear some cash). I don't know if you have any Stampin' Up! stuff but it sells at GREAT prices on Ebay! Here I am 14-15 years later and starting to accumulate again. I say KEEP it. It's so pricey to replace. There are some great blogs out there and many of them show their stamping rooms and how they organize things...especially the Stampin' Up! demonstrators I have come across. Set your mind to making just one card and see how you feel. I have a feeling you'll be hooked all over again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm all about organizing and think it's fun:) Don't hesitate to ask..I'd love to help!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just do it. Take a day and just make that your task. set yourself a reward for when you're done. (you can go to caribou and get a coffee, or go see a movie) then you'll be done and you'll feel good about it. Have Briana come help you on a day off. (Brie, you know you want to!)

    ReplyDelete