A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Love at first flake

From this shot you can see a sweet little pillow that happens to match my decor
and goes perfectly in my living room chair.

and if you look closer in the next shot you'll see that it's the most appropriate pillow
for my living room chair....


...and it will stay there all year through.
Love at first flake
I received this unexpected (and perfect) gift last week from my friend Valerie
She said it made her think of me.... imagine that

Valerie, you know me well, especially my love for snow & winter
This will make me smile all the year through
Thank you friend

4 comments:

  1. That pillow is so you. Way to go Valerie :) But now we all have to look at it all year and roll our eyes, muahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just knew that pillow was from my sister. She has a knack for finding the perfect gifts. You found the perfect spot for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I'll be able to sit in that chair when I visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. found ya through jill- new follower- kelli
    fun post- look forward to checking out your blog some more!

    ReplyDelete