A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Oven "O" rings and Lime chicken

I recently purchased a George Foreman grill
I Liked the idea of the simplicity of it
and usually it's just the two of us so it works out good
at least until we step out on the deck this spring to stoke-up the "Weber"


I pulled out these chili-lime chicken burgers from Trader Joe's
and threw them on "the George"

Then pulled up another recipe from Gina's


LOW FAT BAKED ONION RINGS

I thought they were delicious
but if your expecting the deep fat fried effect you wont get that.
Regardless, they are tasty and crunchy, mmmmm good.
Yummy yummy

5 comments:

  1. How were the chicken burgers? They sound great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Jen.... put them on a thin wheat bun with a little FF mayo and lettuce.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yum! I wanna try both! Glad the onion rings turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I gotta try those things they sound fabulous!!!! and tim just asked me to learn how to make onion rings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. no way! I was totally going to use that onion ring recipee tomorrow night from Gina's! She has a lot of good recipees. Glad you liked them- that makes me less apprehensive to take a try.

    ReplyDelete