A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

A girls gotta shop

Ok, I know I have a Grandma blog http://granmum.blogspot.com but ...
certain things just belong on this blog.


Isn't she lovely



You see, I'm a shopper, I LOVE to browse....and shop. I dont always buy, but I love to shop.

I know of a girl who may just be my match

My shopping buddy

she touches clothes as she walks by....like grandma

she looks like she has a mission as she sorts through the racks...like grandma


she loves to try on clothes...like grandma


Then she gets distracted....

with little soft stuffed animals that cause her to go into sleepy, quiet & calm mode

It puts her right down on the ground

A girl can only shop for so long..... that part we don't see eye to eye on :)

6 comments:

  1. Such a cute little shopper! Bet Danae could out shop you girl! Love the pretty dress -- Easter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a gorgeous dress on such a pretty little girl! What fun you two must have together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure looks like a good time. Very sweet. Like the dress

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, that is so cute! What a fun shopping trip together:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love this blog! She was so precious in the dressing room, you got such good pictures of her. I love the smiling in the mirror one and the laying on the floor with her toesies in the air. Cute lil' shopper.

    ReplyDelete