A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Absurd warning


I'm alway looking for something new and functional for my
outside living room

Every spring I just get giddy thinking about setting it up and making all pretty.
(This is a photo from last spring)

So, the other day I was browsing "Kirkland Homes" and came across this sweet
ceramic candle holder, it has a iron handle and cut-outs to help illuminate the glow from the candle within.
There was a sticker on it to warn against leaving candles unattended and to keep them away from flamable surrounding....Dah

When I got home I was looking it over real good,
I turned it upside down and saw another warning.
" NOT FOR OUTDOOR USE"

WHAT ! I dont get it....
this is a heavy ceramic pot, meant to be a candle holder. Once I plop it down it's not going anywhere, not even in a harsh wind, it's basically weather resistant.
I bought it with outdoors in mind.

That's a absurd warning, it is definatley going out in my
outside living room
where it is meant to be !

5 comments:

  1. pretty! That is a weird warning. Maybe they're trying to say it won't work outside if it's raining or something weird like that, heehee. Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: I can't wait to sit out there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tha is absurd! I adore your outdoor living room. It's so inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only weird people would put a warning like that on something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. it is a nice addition to your outdoor living space! That is one warning to ignore.

    ReplyDelete