A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Magnets, pictures and memories...oh my

Whats your fridge look like?

Is it neat and spotless.....
Like I always thought mine would be...
before I had kids, nieces, nephews, cousins, and a grandchild.

Front view....
Has anyone seen Jamey? My oldest nephew has been MIA for a year or so.
He's not behind the fridge...I checked.
I'm starting to wonder if there is some foul-play going on here.


Side view

I think refrigerators were made for magnets....and photos !

5 comments:

  1. I used to have lots of magnets and pictures on my fridge but once I cleared them off, I liked it better.
    Now every time I put something on the fridge it looks strange. That said, I do have some "hidden" items on the side nobody sees. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you labeled everything, cute! Our used to be really bare when our place was for sale, but now it's covered!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you look UNDER the fridge? is it possible he fell under there and you just can't see him? get a flashlight...

    Our fridge is a MESS full of christmas photos, baby announcements, save the dates, coupons, photos for fun, and several different types of magnets. it's a mess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oddly enough, Jay has Jamey's picture in his wallet (that would be the foul play)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who...is Jay, Brie?

    ReplyDelete