A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Colors of spring

After being cooped up all day at work,
I decided to take a little walk when I got home.
I thought it would be fun to see if I could capture some signs of spring
on this... not so spring-like day.

I was pleasantly surprise at the colors emerging from the trees as well as the ground.






Things are really greening up.
Now we just need a bit more sun to get it growing.


Easter morning sky.
Now that's what I'm talkin' about

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing those springy photos during this somewhat "gray" week Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos! Awaiting the "snow" coming tonight so glad to be reminded that spring is really coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spring has sprung. I think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pine tree picture looks like my parents front yard :)

    ReplyDelete