A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Out of stock

Have you ever found that precise lipstick color, or foundation color, or any make up for that matter that you felt was perfect for you?...

Just the right shade, just the right feel, just the right price

...and then,
without warning it's gone, no where to be found. Well that's just what happened to me recently. Both my lip gloss that I've been wearing for years and the loose powder I wear over my 50 year old skin to try and hide the imperfections without making my face look like I'm in a wax museum. They vanished off the make-up shelves without a trace.

I think I went to every store in Rochester, thinking each one "must just be out of stock"

It's very frustrating, how dare someone decide to discontinue MY COLOR!
That's just what happened.

I had a little panic attack and googled my lip gloss, finding several sites that still have it in stock, so can you guess what I did....


...yep I ordered me 10. I still have a few left but I'm thinking I better order me up some more before I really cant get it no more. Uff-da, then what'll I do

So here's my happy lips with my favorite shade of
Cover Girl lipslicks , It's called "edgy" and I love it!

Then there's the same story with my loose powder.
What the heck... is someone trying to give me a stroke.
I don't like the heavy creams or powders, just something light.
Most of the other powders I've tried have little glitters in it and I'm not about to have that.
So same thing, ordered a couple off the internet for now... meanwhile I'll try and come up with a new loose powder that's not so hard to find. Wish me luck.

As far as the lipgloss goes.....I've gotta have my "EDGY"

2 comments:

  1. Hehe your making me laugh Jackie! Well, i'm glad you found some replacements. I'm not sure what you are taking about regarding your skin though...it looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The internet is a wonderful thing! I've done the same with hairspray. So glad you found what you were looking for...

    ReplyDelete