A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Found my red one

Never seen a store so wonderful....

in all my life.

Rochester doesn't have a store that is LARGE and full of purses

Awesome purses...
cute, functional, classy and one of a kinds.
you name it the store had them.

Guess ya gotta go to DesMoines :)

Oh there were just so many
How's a girl to choose...

the RED ONE won

Lately I've been drawn to those funky (big) clasps.
you know the ones you only used to see on billfolds.

and.....

I've been wanting red!

Happy Anniversary to me....Thanks honey

3 comments:

  1. very nice very nice :) I like the big clasps too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I love those clasps too, there different and kind of vintage like. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy anniversary! oh happy handbag love! fun fun!

    ReplyDelete