A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Checkin' on spring

I carefully walked barefoot into my slushy backyard
to check and see how "spring" is coming along...

They never fail me....
every year you get the same picture...

my pretty little crocus's

but I say, "look now, for any moment the rabbits will discover them and there will be nothing left but a 1/4 inch of greenary".




Oh, and I thought I better get my toes ready for spring too.


3 comments:

  1. Lovely little crocus but I love bare feet and pretty toes the most!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those sweet little flowers, they are so cute and our 1st sign of spring :) Darn rabbits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now don't curse the rabbits. It might be the Easter bunny. Pretty toes.

    ReplyDelete