A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Monday, May 23, 2011

I walked the pink carpet

One of my favorite things in the spring is the blooming of the crabapple trees.
They are so fragrant and colorful.
They are a popular tree in my neighborhood, but since I don't own any,
I only get to admire them on my walks or as I drive by.


They also make the sidewalks look stunning
I walked the pink carpet :)

Pink and green also go nicely together :)

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning! I'm envious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything seemed to bloom all at once, didn't it! I love all of the flowering trees too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's pretty cool! Sorta like...normal people "red carpet"...it's the "Pink" Carpet!

    ReplyDelete