A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

It's a beauty


Finally...

After waiting 38 days, I finally have a camera.
"A camera", I say because it's a brand new, high tech upgrade from my
other camera that I took in for LCD screen repair over a month ago.

There was some issues with "SONY" and Best Buy did an ok job with follow up on the delays but it wasn't until the "squeaky wheel" (me) got Squeaky that things started happening.

The 2nd time I went into the store to speak with the "geek squad", I had to bring my patient, kind, understanding husband in fear of what might come out of my mouth in anger. Without going into great detail, another week passed before I was able to claim my new camera.

I was granted an upgrade (which is an amazing upgrade) and not made to pay the $200.00 difference in price....Nice
So far all I've done is charge the battery and put the strap on, well Rick put the strap on, thanks honey. I've done alot of reading on the reviews of this camera and have found that it's well liked with many more "pro's" than "con's". It sounds amazing I only hope I can
figure out how to use it to it's full capabilities.

I do not learn by reading...I''m a do'er, so I better get doing.....
I look forward to posting pictures as I learn to use my new toy.
Can you tell I'm excited :)

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you got it all worked out Jackie! Looking forward to seeing all of your gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! I can't wait to see what you will produce now...I can't even imagine as your photos are always so wonderful! Speaking of cameras...I seem to have lost mine. It's driving me nuts..and that's a short drive these days~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like it was worth the wait! Hope you have better luck with this beauty!

    ReplyDelete