A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Monday, May 2, 2011

Weekend of games

Big weekend of sports and family.... my favorite !

The softball season has officially begun with a horribly cold and wet weekend.
All my guys played, Rick, Brice, Gavin and Chris

Sadly I didn't get a shot of Brice in Right field...

Brice~ Audrey~ Gavin
But there he is, in-between innings. with his sweet niece and little brother,

~~~
Sunday morning we were able to join my Brother's family at the volleyball center to watch my sweet niece play in a volleyball tournament. They came down from the cities.
That-a girl Alex, you got some great skillz :)

The cheering section ( my nephew Grant, front and center)

Oh Uncle Rick :)

4 comments:

  1. sports are so fun :) Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job picture taking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pic of the boys and Audrey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish i could have gone. I didn't even know she was going to be down there playing! and I can't believe how BIG Grant is getting! He's so grown up!!!

    ReplyDelete