A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's day weekend

We had a busy, fun, family filled weekend.

Friday I spent the day with my sweet granddaughter Audrey.
 I needed to do some cleaning so I put her to work!
Audrey dusting Uncle Gavin's bed

Uncle Brice teaching audrey how to "color" with her finger on the iPad. 
She loved it  :)
~~~
 Saturday we all headed over to Onalaska, Wisconsin to 
Rick's Aunt & Uncle's house for a family get-together.
It was a great day visiting with our extended family. 
 Here we all are  :)

Lounging by the pool

My Brice attempting to tackle the orca. He eventually did  (cousin Ryan is amused)
~~~

Sunday was Father's day...

all the kids were home.

Another daddy
Son-in-law Chris with his little blessing and my daughter Brie.

Daughter-in-law Jenny saying her 'good-bye's to Gavin who is just plain worn out 
after nine holes of golf with his dad  :)

 My two oldest, playing the part

 Glad to have all these kids home this weekend,
reminds me of the days when they were all here...
all the time
 I miss that.

5 comments:

  1. I just love all of your family pictures. It looks like it was a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Family fun is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun pics, I love when we're all home too, nothing better! I like Audrey dusting Gavin's bed, too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. we BOTH had crazy fun weekends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you had fun with your family all home. The extended family photo is great!

    ReplyDelete